[OZAPRS] F Calls

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Tue Apr 29 00:16:12 EST 2008

On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 11:02:22PM +1000, Andrew Rich wrote:
> No I am sorry
>
> I did the study and got the licence
>
> I reserve the right to bash others that abuse the right.
>
> I knew this would happen.
>
> The WIA has only them selves to blame.

C'mon Andrew,

The Foundation licensees have done their study and got their license
too. They did less study and as a result they have less privileges.

If they want our level of privileges then they have to match our level
of study. Nobody is getting anything for free.

In this case one operator is either ignorantly or deliberately operating
outside of their privileges. Don't blame the whole class because of
that.

Hamish

PS. Actually the above is not quite true, YOU got full privileges without
studying Morse like many of us here. I haven't accused you of getting
your license in a cereal packet though...