[OZAPRS] F Calls

Kim Stevens kste9702 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 29 00:19:03 EST 2008

Hi Chris,

I support Tim on this, and if you are interested in APRS which you
obviously are, I would support your continued reception of the
information from this forum.
We have all spent time and effort appropriate to the circumstances in
place at the time for licensing.
What I don't agree with is taking cheap shots in general as it never
achieves anything but bad feelings.
Just enjoy the hobby we all share, and when your ready have a go at
upgrading, I look forward to a contact on APRS. In the mean time it'll
just have to be a voice contact... echolink may have to do!!

73 Kim

Kim Stevens VK2ASY