[OZAPRS] SEQ APRS - I tried

vk4tgv vk4tgv at rumpleteazer.net
Sun Sep 23 16:25:10 EST 2007

Hi Ray,
I can understand the national interest in this, I am hoping that when I
drive my vehicle into NSW and VIC I create zero disruption from my VHF
setup.  So with that in mind there might be some cross posting between the
groups.  The intention was to try and divert the SEQ VHF specific issues
off
this list, but if people don't mind the QRM, then I will start to rattle
some cages, make phone calls etc, etc.

It seems to me that the Vk3 model is something to aspire to, any
objections
to that observation from other Vk4 people?

Cheers,
Peter
VK4TGV