[OZAPRS] SEQ APRS - I tried

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sun Sep 23 07:23:59 EST 2007

Hello Peter,

I would suggest that APRS problems in VK4 are not unique to that region
and users want info/advice from as many users as possible, not just a
handful in a small area.

In a similar vein, solutions found in SEQ may be applicable elsewhere.

APRS is of nation-wide interest with common, nation-wide frequencies
(HF, VHF) and numerous interstate travellers, so we should have national
solutions, for the good of APRS.

I think Andrew hit the nail on the head with a comment along the lines
of "not another mailing group".

OZAPRS is underutilised so why fragment the users it has.

Ray vk2tv