[OZAPRS] How to stop excessive digipeating?

Jack Chomley radio at irock.com.au
Thu Oct 18 22:39:53 EST 2007

At 10:10 PM 18/10/2007, Mark wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Re - SE Qld APRS activity
>
>Can I ask that all the pointless attacks on this forum stop immediately?
>There is nothing different today with the Digi's across the SE in the way
>they are working, to last week or last month or even the last few months.
>No-one has changed anything.

<snip>

Well I have to ask...being a newbie and all......
It looks like the wheels are wobbly to me :-(  So......IS there a
planning group behind the scenes?  IF its an adhoc all in "we want
this" group....then the discussion on the forums may get rather
heated when people start to take sides?
Perhaps the gurus of APRS need to work out what needs to be done. The
users need some education too?
Maybe do what someone suggested and allocate a "hack" frequency for
those who want to play and do what they like? Since this a Qld
deal.....I won't post any more of my comments about it on Ozaprs.

73s

Jack VK4JRC