[OZAPRS] How to stop excessive digipeating?

Andrew Rich vk4tec at people.net.au
Fri Oct 19 00:07:21 EST 2007

It looks like the wheels are wobbly to me :-(

> Ah yes

So......IS there a
planning group behind the scenes?

> No. it has been a free for all.

IF its an adhoc all in "we want
this" group....then the discussion on the forums may get rather
heated when people start to take sides?

> What we are saying is that the system needs tuning ASAP.

Perhaps the gurus of APRS need to work out what needs to be done. The
users need some education too?

> Done that

Maybe do what someone suggested and allocate a "hack" frequency for
those who want to play and do what they like?

> 145.150 MHz has been available for ages on Mount Cootha - no one knew
about it.

Since this a Qld
deal.....I won't post any more of my comments about it on Ozaprs.

> Go right ahead - you have every right too.

73s

Jack VK4JRC