[OZAPRS] Source of maps [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Peter VK1NFI vk1nfi at netspace.net.au
Sat May 19 10:43:47 EST 2007

Bob, et al

I have comprehensive maps of VK1 in UBD, also I am currently making the
ones to cover shoalhaven, (yes Bob, I actually have started making them,
slowly getting there where time permits....)

If anyone is interested in VK1 and eventually Shoalhaven then email me
and I will make arrangements...

Pete VK1NFI