[OZAPRS] Source of maps [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Tue May 15 15:03:35 EST 2007

Hi Bob,

The easiest way to get maps via Google and Map Point is by using AGWTrack
(http://www.elcom.gr/sv2agw/inst.htm ) This will work well if you have
Broadband access and don't want the extra functions of UI-View (IGate,
WX-Radar etc). If you want to go portable with APRS and mapping the best
bet
is UI-View. There are a few maps floating around for NSW and if you really
get stuck it's not too hard to make your own.

UI-View has a great help file full of good easy to understand
documentation
that I would highly recommend any new comer to read. Just hit the 'F1' key
when running UI-View to get help.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK