[OZAPRS] NetAPRS and OziAPRS

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Wed Jun 6 08:05:40 EST 2007

People

Monday Night I had a conference call with a client who is prepared to
partially fund the development for a rewrite of NetAPRS/OziAPRS. The
question is... and this is a big one... What should be in the application.
want to make the program simpler to use. That will probably mean splitting
the server side into a second program. What I am thinking at the moment
is...

	Connect to APRS Server
	Connect to TNC
	Feed data both ways
	Display in table and in OziExplorer
	Send data to UI-View and get data from UI-View
	Send and Receive waypoints
	Save everything to a text file
	Messaging and bulletins

Can people send me a private email with what they want.

Thanks

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/