[OZAPRS] ADSL / Router / WIFI

Damien Gardner Jnr rendrag at rendrag.net
Fri Jan 19 00:30:56 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrew Rich" <vk4tec at tech-software.net>
> WRT54G has a known problem, when the LAN ports are set to 100MB/s.
> Harmonics across 145 MHz and strong.
> Linysys know about it, and their remedy is - back ports off to 10 MB/s
> So you have to degrade the performance of their product to make it
comply
> with standards.

Out of interest, how old is your WRT?  Just trying to figure why I've
never
had a problem with either of mine..  Granted I don't really use much but
145.175, so I may have just gotten lucky.. :) All the discussions I could
find on the 'net were from '04 and early '05 - just wondering if they
fixed
the problem in later models... If I can figure out WTF I put the D7 when I

built the new server room last month, I might have a play tomorrow and
see..
Will also test the DG834G I've got here to make sure it's not doing the
same
:)

Regards,

Damien