[OZAPRS] ADSL / Router / WIFI

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Fri Jan 19 00:12:06 EST 2007

Ive got a WRT54G here but have never run it long enough to see any issues
on
145Mhz ..
I use either a DG834G or DG834GT Netgear router here.. Both are real good
with RFI even though they are plastic boxes.. No issues at all and very
reliable .. Both have firmware upgrades for ADSL2 if its an older machine.
They both run from 12vDC too ..
Just make sure its a v2 or v3

http://www.netgear.com.au/Products/RoutersandGateways/GWirelessRouters/DG8
34G.aspx?detail=Specifications

I dont normally come out and advertise for other companies or recomend
stuff
but Ive onsold these to customers and they are impressively reliable and
fuss free ..

Tony Hunt  VK5AH