[OZAPRS] VK3TBN-10 / 70cm back on air

vk3tbn at hotmail.com vk3tbn at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 19:16:21 EST 2007

Team,

Just to let you know that while I was away the VK3TBN-10 Igate suffered a
virus, which shut down the internet access (the anti virus software did
its job).

This fault has now been recitified and the Igate/digi is now back on air
on 439.100MHZ.

Soon work will comence to have a 70cn node at VK3CV that will complete the
Melbourne Metro coverage.

Richard hoskin and myself have discussed the idea of making 70cm 9600bd,
which would not only provide a point of difference, but enable better
handling of the large amounts of data currently on the 70cm network .

We would welcome your comments on this idea.

Yours in Radio
Pete
VK3TBN