[OZAPRS] FW: Australia Visit

Darryl Smith Darryl at Radio-active.net.au
Fri Feb 23 06:33:31 EST 2007

Does someone want to help this guy out?

darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459
www.radio-active.net.au/blog/ - www.radio-active.net.au/web/tracking/

-----Original Message-----
From: Shaun Overmeyer [mailto:cycletronic1 at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, 23 February 2007 6:31 AM
To: darryl at radio-active.net.au
Subject: Australia Visit

Dear Sir,

My name is Shaun ZS1RA. I am a member of the Cape Town Amateur Radio
Centre
in South Africa.
I will be visiting Sydney from the 15th - 26th March on a business trip. I

would like to make contact with some radio hams and possibly attend one of

your meetings and operate from your club station if you have HF facilities

at your club if this does not cause to much inconvience to you or your
members.

Please have a look at our club website in Cape Town www.ctarc.org.za I
serve

on the committee of the Cape Town Amateur Radio Centre. We produce a
magazine called Ragchew of which I am the editor.

Look forward to hearing from you.

73 Shaun