[OZAPRS] [Xastir] Maps and ImageMagick The end?

Norm, VK3XCI vk3xci at aanet.com.au
Wed Feb 7 19:51:32 EST 2007

Rick Green wrote:

  some snipped...

>  Also sounds like the maintainer of the Ubuntu .deb package could add a
> dependency that would force install of one of those packages when
> installing xastir.

Mea Culpa
It is listed as a "should have" but not as a "must have". so in my haste
I blithely ignored it.

As a result I seem to have hijacked not one but two mailing lists :) My
grateful thanks for your forebearance!

It now all works as advertised. IMHO the mapping system is much more
powerful than  UI-view, to which I doubt that I will return.

Well done to all the developers and contributors

--
de VK3XCI
Norm in Mildura, QF15bt