[OZAPRS] Off topic - perhaps ...

Damien Gardner Jnr (Home) rendrag at rendrag.net
Fri Dec 21 22:11:38 EST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au [mailto:ozaprs-bounces at aprs.net.au] On
Behalf Of Terry Neumann
>I hesitate to ask this; it may be off topic but I'l try to cover myself

>in the explanation. Someone here will know the answer ...

I'd guess that manufacturers finally started listening to folks with
skirting-board mounted power outlets (my last three houses and two
offices have had them!), who have to use a power board or extension lead
to plug their plugpacks in?

Although personally I just prefer a plug pack that has a power cable in
and a power cable out, and uses a normal plug into the wall :)

Cheers,

DG