[OZAPRS] UIVIEW Dial up for Rx only HF IGATE?

Mike Zwingl oe3mzc oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Fri Apr 27 19:51:54 EST 2007

Hi Jack,
I dont think that there is such a dial up functionality so far.
An option might be to DIGI the HF traffic to VHF and reach another IGATE
on
VHF.
This can easily be done by UIView32 with AGWPE, configuring several TNCs
and
Soundcard at same time, connected to UIView and using the PORT DIGIPEATING

function of UIVIEW32.

vy 73 de mike
oe3mzc

vy 73 de mIke