[OZAPRS] Dial up for Rx only HF IGATE?

Jack Chomley radio at dodo.com.au
Fri Apr 27 22:14:38 EST 2007

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply,  I will see IF I can get a broadband connection to
my
farm shed, will need to solar power the station, have industrial 12v PC to

run UIVIEW. Cushcraft MA5V vertical antenna should arrive next week, so I
can get going on 20 metres with an IGATE. If not, have a KAM Plus here and

can gate it to local  VHF I guess and get to the Net that way.
One way or the other.....I can get something to work :-)

73s

Jack VK4JRC

At 11:51 AM 4/27/2007 +0200, you wrote:

>Hi Jack,
>I dont think that there is such a dial up functionality so far.
>An option might be to DIGI the HF traffic to VHF and reach another IGATE
on
>VHF.
>This can easily be done by UIView32 with AGWPE, configuring several TNCs
and
>Soundcard at same time, connected to UIView and using the PORT
DIGIPEATING