[OZAPRS] Any suggestions for using Kantronics KPC3+ as APRSdigi?

Andrew McDade amcdade at iprimus.com.au
Mon Oct 23 07:10:12 EST 2006

Gday all,

> You may want to consider the NEWn-n routine as well (check out Bob's
> website
> for further details WB4APR) although traffic levels may not be an issue
> for
> this but its better to think of the bigger picture!

Im not sure that I fully understand whats going on. I thought we were all
going to standardise on the European version of the newn-n paradgim , not
the American version ?
Anyway its my firm belief that whichever way we go, it needs to be
standardised Nationally and the chosen system needs to be well promoted
throughout the AR community.

Regards .. Andrew .. VK5EX