[OZAPRS] Any suggestions for using Kantronics KPC3+ as APRSdigi?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Oct 23 01:28:06 EST 2006

> You have the luxury that you actually have up to 5
> beacons you can utilize with this unit LT 1-4 and
> the standard beacon!

Just be sure that the ones you duplicate for the different
PATHS (the New-N Paradigm) are identical for the posit/beaocn
Of the digi.  If they are not identical, they will fill up
Everyone's logs with "changing positions" that are not really
Changing.

Other than that, they can be used for other things like:
1) A STATUS packet
2) A POSITION object for a local VOICE repeater
3) Meeting announcements, etc...

But keep them local
De Wb4APR