[OZAPRS] European v USnewparadigmand pathlimiting +confusion....

Andrew McDade amcdade at iprimus.com.au
Wed Nov 8 11:46:34 EST 2006

So what do we want to settle on and promote for general use throughout
Australia ..

WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1 for mobiles and WIDE2-2 for home stations ?
OR
WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2 for mobiles and WIDE3-3 for home stations. ?

As for ZONEn-n do we want to settle on using the first 4 letters of the
particular regions major, town or city ?

If and when a ZONEn-n is used in a particular region do we promote the use

in the manner ZONE1-1,ZONEn-n OR just ZONEn-n  OR both ?

Do we settle on a documentable standard, for a max hops path for ZONEn-n
for
normal use ie ZONE3-3 or ZONE4-4 but not stricktly limited to.

Regards .. Andrew .. VK5EX