[OZAPRS] information on APRS in Australia.

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Mon Jun 19 21:33:06 EST 2006

Hi Mike,

Sorry I made a mistake with the ISS path. It should be R0ISS-3,SGATE,WIDE

I have read but not confirmed that ISS will accept a path of RELAY. So you
may be able to use RELAY,WIDE through ISS if the Ground Station is
connected
directly to APRS-IS (I know that one VK Ground Station is). This would
solve
your problem. Probably best to confirm if the path works with an email to
the US APRS Sig or AMSAT list. Or try it your self if possible.

Cheers
Richard
VK3JFK