[OZAPRS] emails

Rory Deans rory at hotkey.net.au
Sun Apr 2 23:01:19 EST 2006

Hi all from Rory
Thankyou to those who responded to my request for info/gear to get on
APRS.
Unfortunately the replies seem to have bounced & Hotkey don't seem to know
why. But my NZ email  rory1 at xtra.co.nz is still working.
Have had help from Bob VK6KW & have a Tiny tracII. Will try & obtain GPS
interface. I have a USB GPS mouse but really need an RS232 one to suit the
TT2. Or will try & get the Data lead for the Magellan GPS315 I have with
me.
If any of these happen I will be up & running so will let you know if it
happens. Might be in Darwin before I get it all together though.
Thanks folks- will keep in touch.
73's
Rory Deans  ZL3HB/VK6