[OZAPRS] FW: [aprssig] Data logging and sound recording

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Apr 1 01:50:19 EST 2006

Andrew Rich
Amateur radio callsign VK4TEC
email: vk4tec at tech-software.net
web: http://www.tech-software.net
Brisbane AUSTRALIA

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Rich [mailto:vk4tec at tech-software.net]
Sent: Saturday, 1 April 2006 12:44 AM
To: TAPR List
Subject: [aprssig] Data logging and sound recording

Spose its not really APRS, but wondering if anyone can suggest a solution.

We had a radio dieing half way through a transmission.

We thought we were losing PTT.

We had audio going in, but then it would conk out.

We had two laptops, one for use with a DC data logger and the other with a
stereo audio recorder.

What would be nice is something that can record DC volts on at least 3
channels and x2 channels of audio.

The other option we thought of was to get the DC signals to trigger
oscicalators on and off and just record that as audio - like a 5 channel
sound recording.
email: vk4tec at tech-software.net