[OZAPRS] emails

Andrew McDade amcdade at iprimus.com.au
Mon Apr 3 07:49:07 EST 2006

Gday Rory,

I wonder what your itinery is for your trip. We're heading to Darwin as
well
in two weeks time, leaving on Good Friday from Adelaide. We'll ( wife and
kids) be spending 4 weeks on the road doing the touristy bit on the way to

Darwin. I generally run a Tiny Trak 3 while traveling , pretty much always

on 30m. I have used pcsat and iss in the past as well , but I find that
30m
is basically the best option when traveling outback. I guess its a bit
harder for you if your not carrying HF along. Anyway, you never know .. we

may hook up on the road somewhere ..

73 for now .. Regards .. Andrew ..VK5EX