[OZAPRS] 80m gateway back on air for further test!

Scott Evans vk7hse at southcom.com.au
Sun Mar 6 22:10:31 EST 2005

Greetings to all on the list

I’ve put my 80m gateway back on for a test with VK7KVB any signal reports
or suggestions please forward to vk7hse at southcom.com.au

Centre freq 3.624.700

Radio is a Yaesu FT-840 running 100w into a Hustler 5-BTV vertical this
will run 24/7 (this time at full power. Got rid of the touch lamp :-))

This will be gating VHF traffic to HF (Relay, Tracen-n & Widen-n) but also
setup to gate HF to VHF (gate) there will be a fair amount of outgoing
traffic (VHF -> HF) but I don’t expect too much from the HF side!

We shall see how it goes!

73 de VK7HSE Scott

P.S thanks Tony (VK5AH) for you input previously and to the guys in ZL