[OZAPRS] UI-VIEW not feeding into second.aprs.net.au:10153 ?

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Sun Mar 6 19:56:12 EST 2005

One point to note.

You must have the word "filter" starting the text in the Extra log-on
text box or it doesn't work. Took me a while to figure this out until I
read the help files again.
Also adding p/VK will allow all VK callsigns outside the filter area to
display. Don't forget to include any non-vk prefixes in the IGATE.INI
file if you want them transmitted from Internet to rf.

Graham

ZL1GTB

Chris Hill wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Thanks for the very useful replies!
>
> 1.  I have now entered the following text in the UI-VIEW "text to send
on
> connection" field:
>
>      r/-32/116/6000
>
> ...  and it is working really well.  (The beauty of the radius filter,
> rather than the prefix filter, is that we will see any non-VK stations
that
> wonder into range).
>
> 2.  I had already entered my old "Validation Code" in the UI-VIEW
> "validation number" field, ticked the "APRS server log on required" box,
but
> it wasn't working.  Now it is.  The only difference, is that I'm now
> connecting to second.aprs.net.au:14579 instead of
second.aprs.net.au:10153

--
This outgoing message certified virus free.