[OZAPRS] Can i connect one aprs client to ui-view ?

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Wed Jun 22 22:13:18 EST 2005

Hi Andrew and Alan,

What Alan said is good.. With Xastir Ive connectd it to Ui-View and Vice
Versa using the server concept across the LAN . Also with Xastir (if your
running AGW on the windows box with Ui-View perhaps) you can access the
AGW
engine directly across the LAN if you select a AGW interface on the newer
versions of Xastir like 1.5.0 .. This is even better frankly..

Tony Hunt VK5AH