[OZAPRS] Can i connect one aprs client to ui-view ?

Alan Wallace (ZL1AMW) Alan at wallace.net.nz
Wed Jun 22 19:22:21 EST 2005

The quick answer is yes.

I run three copies of Ui-View32 on one machine, one is connected to the
aprs server, the other two are connected to the first copy on port 1448.
Note the central Ui-View must have "local server" enabled under aprs
server setup, and also that the port number can be changed by editing
the [SERVER] entry in uiview32.ini.

Cheers
Alan