[OZAPRS] INET to RF messaging

John Williams vk5zty at bigpond.com
Sat Jul 9 19:44:06 EST 2005

On 9 Jul 2005 at 17:20, Hamish Moffatt wrote:

>> One day there may be an official 2.2.6 release.

The current version has a .vk5zty.2 appended to it.  Should help a bit.

> > For local requirements, posit2rf accept wildcards was added. It was
there on previous versions.
> > A TimeBetweenPosit parameter for posit2rf parameter was added.
> > A change to make msgdest2rf non dependant of the gate2rf setting.
> >
> > Think that covers it.
> >
> > TO DO: is add a configurable filter when connecting to hubs using port
14580.
> >              A kiss interface.
>
> These seem like reasonable changes. You might want to discuss them on
> aprsd-devel (@lists.sf.net); we could probably arrange to include them
> in the official tree there.

The mods where applied to 2.2.5-15, I think the CVS is different again.
Making use of  STL
vectors.  Have not really compared the 2.

Don't think the current CVS was released as a tarball.

Version 2.2.5-15 compiles fine on the target machine which is why we went
with that version.

Admittedly changes should really be made against the CVS.

Activity on the aprsd project has been minimal if you look at the CVS
update dates.

Cheers

John
VK5ZTY