[OZAPRS] INET to RF messaging

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Fri Jul 8 21:14:17 EST 2005

Any UI-VIEW IGATE is capable of gating messages to RF.
Whether or not it does so is up to the Sysop. It is only necessary to
check the "Gate local messages" box. Read the help file. It works here
OK. It sounds as though some of your IGATES don't gate messages to RF?

Graham

ZL1GTB
Rotorua, NZ.

Andrew Rich wrote:
> Tony,
>
> My question was more aimed at coverage as a whole ?
>
> What igates in each state allow messaging inet to rf ?

Are

--
This outgoing message certified virus free.