[OZAPRS] INET to RF messaging

Hamish Moffatt hamish at cloud.net.au
Sat Jul 9 17:20:07 EST 2005

On Sat, Jul 09, 2005 at 03:36:17PM +0930, John Williams wrote:
> Me.
>
> Versioning done to differentiate it from the official release.

I don't think 2.2.5 versus 2.2.6 is much of a differentiation.
I suggest 2.2.5.vk5zty.1 or similar.

One day there may be an official 2.2.6 release.

> For local requirements, posit2rf accept wildcards was added. It was
there on previous versions.
> A TimeBetweenPosit parameter for posit2rf parameter was added.
> A change to make msgdest2rf non dependant of the gate2rf setting.
>
> Think that covers it.
>
> TO DO: is add a configurable filter when connecting to hubs using port
14580.
>              A kiss interface.

These seem like reasonable changes. You might want to discuss them on
aprsd-devel (@lists.sf.net); we could probably arrange to include them
in the official tree there.

Hamish