[OZAPRS] VK3 APRS Network Update

Terry Neumann tfn at rbe.net.au
Mon Jan 17 10:07:01 EST 2005

Richard Hoskin wrote:

Hi Tony,

You where right.

Dave and I went to 3RBU-1 this morning to see what was wrong only to
notice when we got there that it was working properly again.

We tested everything any way but did not find a problem. Yet it was not
working last night.

Needless to say its still working fine this afternoon.

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK

Some electronic gear has this unique characteristic of acting up, but then
"behaving" when it knows someone in authority is coming to sort it out.
Happens all the time around here  .....................

This is the reason I hardly ever put the screws in the covers on equipment
here.  If I do, the gremlins sense it and come out in force within days.

There is a name and definition for this annoying phenomena but I can't
quite remember what it is (or was).

73
Terry
:-)