[OZAPRS] VK3 APRS Network Update

Richard Hoskin vk3jfk at amsat.org
Sun Jan 16 15:13:33 EST 2005

Hi Tony,

You where right.

Dave and I went to 3RBU-1 this morning to see what was wrong only to
notice when we got there that it was working properly again.

We tested everything any way but did not find a problem. Yet it was not
working last night.

Needless to say its still working fine this afternoon.

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK

  _____