[OZAPRS] Sydney Igate Downtime

Geoff - VK2XJG vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Mon Apr 11 21:37:53 EST 2005

Whilst on the subject of outages,  I've been doing battle with the box
running
the Sydney Igate.  It's been suffering increasing kernel panics over the
last
few days, which is resulting in it being down more than it is up at the
moment :-(

I am in the process of building up a replacement box, but this may not be
online for a week or so.  In the meantime, the existing box will keep
giving
service once it is rebooted, but it may last anywhere from a day to a week
before it clags again.

Apologies for the inconveniance...   PC's were put on this earth to pi$$
everyone off heh heh  ...

Regards,
Geoff   VK2XJG