[OZAPRS] 1:250K Mosaic

ANDREW MCDADE amcdade at iprimus.com.au
Tue Apr 12 08:09:10 EST 2005

Gday Andrew and others,

Yes I use the 1:250K mosaic a lot of the time. Along with Darryls programs
oziaprs and aprsnet.as well as Uiview and Oziexplorer. It all works rather
well. Unfortunatley there doesnt appear to be an aprs program that can
handle the large size ie 600 Meg plus of the 1:250K mosaic in its own
right.
73 ... Andrew .. VK5EX