[OZAPRS] 1:250K Mosaic

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 11 21:03:36 EST 2005

Hi Andrew

At times I use Raster 2003 which comes on 2 CDs together with OziExplorer
and NetAPRS I do though only use this combination on the net.

I often have OziExplorer using Raster 2003 maps and NetAPRS monitoring the

net and UiView monitoring HF only running simultaneously on the same
computer.

I have had no expereince with the MOSAIC map.

Regards Brian VK4BBS