[OZAPRS] 40m

Andrew McDade amcdade at senet.com.au
Tue Sep 21 18:36:00 EST 2004

Gday all,

Just thought Id let people know that we are heading North again for a
couple of weeks holiday. Not quite as far North this time though.
Basically heading up to Alice via Uluru, Kings Canyon, Palm Valley , West
Macdonalds. Ill be running HF mobile ie. VK5EX-15 with the TT3 on 40m ie.
7.036Mhz LSB for a time to see how that goes. Tony VK5AH will gate on 40m
from Adelaide during this period. Depending on propgation factors etc etc.
I may swap between 30m and 40m from time to time just for the experiment.
As before , Ill listen out ( where appropriate ) on phone as well. I may
fire up the laptop from time to time as well , this will be running
ui-view32 in conjunction with mixW32 and sound card interface. You will be
able to identify this by me running VK5EX-12. We will be leaving Adelaide
sometime this coming Friday morning. and returning approximately a
fortnight later. Hope to catch up with some of you on air whilst
travelling.

Regards ... Andrew VK5EX