[OZAPRS] 40m

Ron Perry ronk at sunlinux.com.au
Tue Sep 21 21:25:25 EST 2004

Hi HF APRS ops,
Tracked Larry with interest last week or so. Excellent siganls to around
Forbes NSW, both coming and going. Did see him pop up from Renmark
too..but don't know what happened in between.

Anyway, I have my 40m dipole back up so I'll switch the HF box to
7.036LSB for a while to see how it goes.

Regards,
Ron
vk3ecv/vk3wrm

On Tue, 2004-09-21 at 18:36, Andrew McDade wrote:
> Gday all,
>
> Just thought Id let people know that we are heading North again for a
couple of weeks holiday. Not quite as far North this time though.
Basically heading up to Alice via Uluru, Kings Canyon, Palm Valley , West
Macdonalds. Ill be running HF mobile ie. VK5EX-15 with the TT3 on 40m ie.
7.036Mhz LSB for a time to see how that goes. Tony VK5AH will gate on 40m
from Adelaide during this period. Depending on propgation factors etc etc.
I may swap between 30m and 40m from time to time just for the experiment.
As before , Ill listen out ( where appropriate ) on phone as well. I may
fire up the laptop from time to time as well , this will be running
ui-view32 in conjunction with mixW32 and sound card interface. You will be
able to identify this by me running VK5EX-12. We will be leaving Adelaide
sometime this coming Friday morning. and returning approximately a
fortnight later. Hope to catch up with some of you on air whilst
travelling.