[OZAPRS] Aprs Server Question

Terry Neumann tfn at rbe.net.au
Sat Nov 20 13:53:17 EST 2004

Tony Hunt wrote:

>Hmm .. Not sure what Andrew meant by  "Keep alive silly" .. Was it that
Norm
>was silly or the Keep alive concept was silly ?? Perhaps its a new form
of
>KISS (keep it simple stupid) .. Now we have KAS similar to "Look alive"
in
>human terms..

P'raps he is expressing the preference for it (keep alive) to be two (2)
words rather than runtogetherasone ....

Back to the header for me - no weekends in this job....  (sigh)

73
Terry

PS I got the filter commands working on the aprs server connection .
Thanks Norm; I wouldn't have made it without your input.
 8-)