[OZAPRS] RE: [radio] ozaprs Digest, Vol 14, Issue 32

Alex alex at bywong.com
Wed Mar 31 14:32:20 EST 2004

Good one Noel,

At least someone has the right idea about APRS in Oz, even if it is from
across the water. I've been following this thread for months, watching all
and sundry trying to re-invent the wheel with tone pairs. I have always
been
under the impression the international tones & freqs are mostly set in
stone.  If your TNC doesn't generate the proper HF tones, get a TNC that
does, yes?

Alex VK1AC

Message: 1