[OZAPRS] Findu and Email Unreliable ?

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Fri Mar 12 16:10:07 EST 2004

Richard and the group.. Well lets persue this line of thought then.. The
VK5
server is VK5UJ status page at http://zap.vk5uj.com:14501/   as you can
see
its running APRSD 2.2.3 ..

Ive found consistantly that using Ui-View logged onto aprs.net.au that
EMAIL
messages work ok and get an ACK pretty quick.. Logging onto vk5uj server
 etc still gets the messages through but no ACKs arrive as a rule ever..

Whats missing ?? It cant be part of the RF setup as I am on the internet
feed on port 10153 .. The port I used on the national server was also
10153

So whats up with it ?? What does it all mean ? I can see that the VK5
server
is
connected to me and also to second.aprs.net.au ..

I connected Ui-View to second.aprs.net.au and got a email ACK real quick
as
well..

Tony and Eva Hunt   wavetel at iname.com