[OZAPRS] aprs.net.au server

G T & C A Beagley beagley at xtra.co.nz
Wed Jun 9 07:07:02 EST 2004

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but there may be a problem with
the aprs.net.au server.  My IGATE is currently logged on to
aprs.net.au:14580 and I have found that since very early yesterday
morning (8th) my info has not been getting through to findu.com. I've
tried the other ports with the same result. I see this morning that info
from ZL2UCX and possibly others is suffering the same problem. The info
is going thru the net OK because our posits are showing up OK on Alan's
(ZL1AMW) findu site but not on findu.com. I logged on to
aprsfl.net:14580 yesterday and showed up on findu.com immediately.

Cheers

Graham

ZL1GTB
--