[OZAPRS] APRS Web Pages Updated

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Wed Jun 9 00:37:08 EST 2004

Very good Richard, Ive been working on that HF frequency list again. Ive
added some 20m info.. I am not saying that we should start using 20m for
one minute but if anyone is thinking of trying then its a starting point
based on the US standards taken off Bob B's /TAPR page. I suspect 40m
would be the next serious frequency addition for HF APRS in VK as has been
discussed previously..

Will put the frequency list up on here for comment soon..
Must check out your work so far.. 73 Tony