[OZAPRS] aprs.net.au server

Geoff ggatward at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 9 07:56:29 EST 2004

I checked the server - it appears to be OK.

It could be that the upstream hub from aprs.net.au is not connected to
findu.
(This has happened before, where the internetworking between the core
servers may be out)

Both aprs.net.au and second.aprs.net.au connect upstream to the USA via
aprs.net, second.aprs.net or third.aprs.net.  Only one connection is
active
at a time, and it may be a different upstream hub on each of our servers.

To check, use your web browser and check http://aprs.net.au:14501  and
follow the links through the network.  Hopefully findu will be connected
the upstream hubs.....

Geoff   VK2XJG