[OZAPRS] Trimble GPS (Lassen SQ)

Darryl Smith Darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sun Feb 15 07:49:56 EST 2004

I have tried, and have about 6 or 7 of the slightly larger Trimble units,
with their level converter PCB allowing them to connect straight into a
tiny
trak.

I used them in IronMan Hawaii 2002, and they worked well.

I am also using the Lassen SQ in some commercial work I am doing

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS   POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 International]
www.radio-active.net.au - www.radio-active.net.au\web\tracking