[OZAPRS] Off Topic: Linux, Xastir advice needed

Tony Hunt wavetel at iname.com
Tue Dec 28 14:10:25 EST 2004

Norm .. Not sure if you know but Digi_Ned will run under Linux .. Most
likely in the background while the GUI is running ..

As far as the rest of the RH Knoppix etc goes I wont comment and reveal my
ignorance.. I did try to get Xastir running under Knoppix but gave up as
there was just too many building blocks missing from the kernel ..