[OZAPRS] FW: [zlaprs] Greetings to Roger

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Thu Aug 19 21:09:57 EST 2004

Hi
I am sure that Alan ZL1AMW will not mind me forwarding this on to OZAPRS
as I have not seen it there.
Regards
Brian VK4BBS

 Most will be aware that Roger, G4IDE, author of Ui-View and Winpack is
terminally ill.

Roger is at home, however his illness is such that he is unable to view
email messages, but he has expressed appreciaton for the good wishes
expressed from amateurs all around the world.

Many on this list would appreciate the intensive support provided by Roger
to our hobby, to this mode in particular, over many years.

You may then, be prepared to post off a card or greeting to Roger and his
wife Dee,  at their home address:

Roger Barker,
79 South Parade
Boston