[OZAPRS] VKAPRS-IS changes

Geoff - VK2XJG vk2xjg at iinet.net.au
Thu Aug 19 18:16:49 EST 2004

Folks,

We have swapped the addresses of "aprs.net.au" and "third.aprs.net.au" to
allow us to remove and rebuild the troublesome VKAPRS-IS server.

I will refer to these servers as follows:
1st = aprs.net.au
2nd = second.aprs.net.au
3rd = third.aprs.net.au

(The server playing up is now THIRD.aprs.net.au)

Anyone who changed thier setup to use 2nd and 3rd whilst 1st was playing
up
should now change back to use 2nd and 1st.

3rd will be removed from service over the weekend for a rebuild, and
eventually return to service as a 'hot spare' for the VKAPRS-IS.

Again, thanks for your patience whilst we have been sorting these problems

out.

Regards,
Geoff  VK2XJG