[OZAPRS] Brian Mobile.

Noel Rowe noel-r at clear.net.nz
Thu Apr 22 14:14:25 EST 2004

Great to see VK4BBS-11 mobile in Brisbane a couple of times in the last
few days.   Most beacons decoded were direct from the car, but I did
notice one posit that came twice a few seconds apart, one direct and one
via Brians home station as far as I remember.

I decoded quite a lot of the beacons heard, and now that I am set up with
maps of some areas of VK including Brisbane, I can actually plot the
travels.

Noel, ZL3GR.