[OZAPRS] What the heck is all the fuss really about,what are you in it for?

Brian Beamish bbeamish at bigpond.net.au
Sat Apr 3 10:33:35 EST 2004

Come on Fellas

You have been haggling or commenting about being on or off the so called
"30m International frequency" for it seems weeks now but what is the point
most of you have or will never operate on HF APRS anyway and if you really
want to work DX International APRS go to 20m you have more chance there.
30M APRS you may hear ZL and maybe once a year, if that, you may hear some
International traffic on 30m so why I ask all the hassle? Why the fuss and
bother?

I think someone just wants to prove a point and does know when to get off
his "Soap Box".

Whether, I believe he is, VK3MY is on or off the so called "30m
International Frequency" I for one will be netted to where ever he and
VK4DMI are. Please note VK4DMI will be back as soon as his "Forest" around
his yard is removed and he can erect antennas again.

Get on HF APRS etc and enjoy this wonderful hobby if you are not it it to
enjoy and use it for relaxation well give Amateur Radio away right now and
take up something else that will do it for you.

Maybe some of you need to join a debating club to get your relaxation.

Better get off my "Soap Box" as I am in AR for the enjoyment and
relaxation it gives me away from the hassles etc of daily work, health and
on occasions family life.

Life is great be in to enjoy it whilst you can.

B C N U
Brian VK4BBS